Thursday

Nacole Gray for the Official Rip Curl Global Blogger Campaign 2013: Alana Blanchard Signature Bikini

Our founder was selected for the official Rip Curl Global Blogger Campaign for 2013. Born and raised in travel destination Cardiff by the Sea; fashion blogger, style expert and stylist Nacole Gray is forever inspired by her small beach town and ocean tasselled wavy-hair roots. Hey, don’t underestimate its low-key vibe, Vogue magazine shot a spread with Blake Livley in the very neighborhood Gray grew up in. Spending her summers at the beach, Gray defined her signature look with mix and matched bikini tops and bottoms, sun-kissed skin and wavy long hair—always keeping her look natural and simple. Even though Gray manages her acclaimed style blog and styling clients in Los Angeles, she escapes back to her relaxed hometown in order to relax and collect her thoughts by spending her days at the beach. Her love for the salt and bonfire scent in the air, sound of crashing waves  and sunsets over the water define only a few of the many reasons she is a self-proclaimed beach girl at heart.

“The ocean is highly recharging and inspiring for me. I always feel refreshed and rejuvenated after spending time at the beach; I leave with a fresh outlook and full of new ideas. It has always played an integral role in my creative process. One of my favorite songs, “The Girl and the Sea” really says it all: ‘When she was young we'd ask her what she'd like to be and she'd close her eyes and dream... ...now we're no where in her thoughts as she dives beneath the waves.’”


Nacole's review for Rip Curl: “I was immediately drawn to the exotic and bright print of the Alana Blanchard signature “Tribal Goddess” bottoms with its flirty fringe detailing. I usually wear neutrals (mostly black) however I happily break this rule for the beach. Instead I opt for orange, tangerine or coral—the perfect complement for golden skin. My style tip? Mix and match a printed bikini bottom with a solid-tone top. This is a simple way to show off your personal style and aesthetic. Rip Curl makes it easy to create your signature look with so many prints and playful colors to choose from. I feel ultra femme, exotic and flirty in this bikini—I’m ready to dive in the waves, lounge in the sand and finish my day in the sun by throwing on a cover up for din with an ocean view.
Not only do I feel confident and sexy when I wear it, but it’s comfortable and easy to wear. The halter gives the support I need and the cut of the bottoms show just the right amount of skin. My last finishing touch? I completed my look with tribal inspired accessories by Child of Wild and delish arm candy by JNB. With an on-trend print, perfected design and “look-at-me” color combo, it feels like summer already thanks to Rip Curl.”

Photography by Siegel & Thurston Photography.
Hair by @JennTandarich

Keep up with Gray:
Facebook: /RichSkinnyPretty
Twitter: @RSP_Style
Instagram: @NacoleGray
Pinterest: /NacoleGray Shopbop Free Express Delivery And Easy Returns

No comments:

Post a Comment