Sunday

Beauty Pick: NCLA and Saint Laurent Event in Los Angeles

When I received an invite to the NCLA and Saint Laurent event at What Goes Around Comes Around boutique in Los Angeles, I immediately rearranged my schedule to attend. Why was this a not-to-miss event? NCLA is my go-to for all of my nail necessities...from wraps to lacquers NCLA never disappoints. Plus with names like "Call Me for the After Party," and "LAX Jet Setter," how can you not love the collection of hues. What can I say, I am a sucker for the details.
Secondly, complimentary manicures in honor of Saint Laurent plus cupcakes? I want to meet the girl who didn't attend. Not to mention, this event was hosted by the girls of Bollare.

My favorite hue of the moment?

My favorite wrap this week?
Bisous ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment